Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Impersonation: Out of Hand

Hey guys! I didn't want to have to be writing something like this so close to Christmas, but I've gotta. There has been some serious impersonation going on. So, you all know I've had this blog since August, right? I've never changed the title either. Well, another Riley Matthews (me) has created a blog with the same title. She created hers this month. She is also causing people on Google+ to believe that her account is mine, and I am now gonna use that one. Like, no!!!! She is causing Maya to be with her instead of me. I'm just plain SICK of that other me stealing my life. She keeps saying she did nothing wrong. Well, she ruined my life!!! She is annoying the life outta me!!! So, everyone please be aware that she is NOT me. If you ever spot her on Google, report her for impersonation of me. Maya and I have been fine lately, and I am not dealing with that other me again!! It's near Christmas and she's gonna ruin it for me!!!!

Here are her links. These are the links of the FAKE me.

Google+ Page: GOOGLE PROFILE
Blogger: BLOGGER

So, if you ever see that blog, or if that account comments on your stuff, please be aware that she is a fake. This is the real Riley Matthews not her. She is impersonating me and stealing my stuff STRAIGHT from my account. So, this impersonation is out of hand. This stops now.

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe what you just said! Are you wondering why maya hates you? WELL ITS BECAUSE OF THE WORDS THAT COME OUT OF THAT MOUTH!
    Everyone is going to hate you because of your words! So shut that big mouth of yours and find another maya! and back off! She will never forgive you because of what you said to her! and you do not want to know what i will do in return! once again, BACK OFF SHE IS MY FRIEND NOW! IF YOU CONTINUE TO DO THIS YOU WILL PAY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And guess what. If you were finding another Maya I already found one! So you better back off and find another maya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! No no no, don't tell her she is gonna pay. She shouldn't find another Maya because she knows me in real life and why would she find one she doesn't know, instead of the one she actually does? This is not cool, you know. You should not tell her she is gonna pay. She has been my friend since I was 6 years old and she was good to me for 6 years, even if she is being mean lately. So stop doing this, please.

      Delete
  3. Now these comments are going to Google! Good luck on not being blocked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Maya, thanks! We've been cool for a bit, and I am gonna try harder for you! And if that means getting this chick off my blog, thanks SOO much Maya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Riley, you are the real Riley Matthews, no matter what anybody says about you.

    ReplyDelete